CTCRC Supported Charities
One of the main aims of the Club is to make donations to racing charities. Each month a donation of £50 is made to one of the following charities in turn.
- The Injured Jockeys Fund - Please click here to shop for Festive gifts
- Racing Welfare
- Moorcroft Racing Welfare Centre
- Greatwood – Caring for retired racehorses
- Re training of Racehorses
- Riding for the Disabled
- Thoroughbred Rehabilitation Centre
- Brooke Hospital for Animals
If there are any other horse related charities that you feel the Club should support please let us know.